Camelibra NG-2 is a high specification complementary feed supplement for all camelids including alpacas, llamas and camels, designed to provide the correct nutritional balance to maintain healthy digestion and productivity from natural, forage/fibre based diets.
Camelibra NG-2Sold Out
Benefits of Feeding Camelibra NG-2
- Maintains normal gut health, feed motility, gas eructation and natural fibre digesting activity.
- Provides natural buffering and seaweed meal for foregut functioning and organic trace elements.
- Contains prebiotics to sustain beneficial fibre digesting bacteria.
- Contains high levels of essential vitamins and bio-available trace elements including vitamins A, D3 & E, selenium, copper, manganese, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Provides 2400mg/kg of bio-available zinc, essential for high quality fibre and a healthy skin.
- Provides 'nanotechnology' products to maintain the natural defences against antagonists found in foodstuffs and the environment.
- Provides a unique combination of 10 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
Claim your free bag with BAS membership
The British Alpaca Society and GWF Nutrition have joined together to offer all new members of the BAS a FREE 20kg bag of Camelibra NG-2, including delivery within mainland UK. For more details, please call BAS directly on 01392 270421.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I feed Camelibra NG-2 to my alpaca or llama?
Camelibra NG-2 should be fed to all alpacas and llamas on a daily basis to complement a natural high fibre diet.
Contains 10 Active Nutraceuticals
Bio Available Trace Minerals
Essential minerals including zinc to support fibre quality and selenium yeast for overall health.
Nanotechnology Components and Simple Sugars 'Oligosaccharides'
Supports the immune system and helps defend against antagonists such as unnatural moulds and fungi.
Natural Buffering Material and Yeast Cultures
Helps to stabilise the pH in the foregut and encourage the development of beneficial fibre digesting bacteria.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
An important anti-inflammatory and essential for healthy skin and high quality fibre production.
Important for maintaining good digestion and release of nutrients for growth, breeding and performance.
Vitamin D3, Phosphorus, Calcium & Yeast Cultures
Crucial for healthy skeletal development. Additional yeast cultures significantly improve the digestibility of phosphorus from normal feed.
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
Maintain gut cell integrity.
Maintain the lining of the gut.
Support the immune system.
Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
To support the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
A natural, highly bioavailable form of vitamin E to help maintain the integrity of the gut lining and aid absorption.
Oat Derived Beta Glucans
With prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
Proven to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
How to Feed
- For continued health, it is important for camelids to eat plenty of fibrous material and, as such, the consumption of concentrated hard feeds should always be kept to a minimum. Too much hard feed in the daily diet can cause compaction - a situation where heavier material sinks in the foregut and adversely affects the food's motility and normal gas eructation/regurgitation. For this reason, the daily feeding rate for Camelibra NG-2 is designed to be very low at just 1g per kg live weight, or approximately 5% of their normal daily intake.
- Simply mix Camelibra NG-2 with fibre pellets and/or chaff.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
General Maintenance Level - 1gm per kg liveweight
Example: A 60kg alpaca would require 60gms of Camelibra NG-2.
15% Crude Protein, 6% Crude Fat, 16% Crude Fibre, 12% Crude Ash, 12.5% Starch, 6% Sugar, 3% Calcium, 1.2% Phosphorus, 0.3% Sodium, 0.5% Magnesium.
Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp, Cane (Sugar) Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, 2% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol), 1% Seaweed Meal, 0.5% Acid-Buf, 0.5% Oligosaccharides, 0.5% Magnesium Oxide, 0.25% Yeast Cell Wall.
Vitamins (/kg): 70000iu Vitamin A (3a672a Retinyl Acetate), 15000iu Vitamin D3 (3a671 Cholecalciferol), 675mg Vitamin E (3a700 Alpha Tocopherol), 25mg Vitamin B1 (3a820), 6mg Vitamin B2 (3a826), 25mg Vitamin B6 (3a831), 200mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), 20mg Vitamin K (3a710), 600mcg Biotin (3a880), 30mg Folic acid (3a316), 80mg Nicotinic Acid (3a314), 50mg Pantothenic Acid (3a841); Trace Elements (/kg): 600mg Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate 3b103), 5mg Iodine (Iodine (I) Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3b202), 250mg Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate 3b405 & 3b409 Dicopper Chloride Trihydroxide), 250mg Manganese (Manganese (II) Oxide 3b502 & 3b507 Dimanganous Chloride Trihydroxide), 2400mg Zinc (Zinc Oxide 3b603 & 3b609 Zinc Chloride Hydroxide Monohydrate), 0.5mg Selenium (Sodium Selenite 3b8018 Inorganic), 2.5mg Selenium (3b815 L-Selenomethionine); Zootechnical Additives: Gut Flora Stabilisers (1.5e10 CFU/kg (Actisaf Sc47) Saccharomyces Cerevisiae NCYC Sc47, (EC 4b1702)).
Find a Stockist
Store Locator is loading from Storemapper plugin...