Odour Aid is a high specification deodoriser for all dogs, made with a 100% blend of high quality vegetable oils to promote fresh breath, low level body odour and a healthy immune system. Rich in Chlorophyll and Natural Vitamin E. Contains 4 Active Nutraceuticals.
Odour Aid for DogsSold Out
Benefits of Feeding Odour Aid for Dogs
- Helps maintain fresh breath.
- Helps maintain low level body odour, including foul smelling urine and stools.
- Helps maintain the neutralisation of free radicals to support natural detoxification.
- Helps maintain an active immune system.
- Fish free.
- A 100% non-GM, soya free formulation.
- Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Quick and easy to feed.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I feed Odour Aid to my dog?
Odour Aid should be fed to all dogs exhibiting bad breath and body odour.
Contains 4 Active Nutraceuticals
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
Maintain gut cell integrity.
Maintain the lining of the gut.
Support the immune system.
Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
To support the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
A natural, highly bioavailable form of vitamin E to help maintain the integrity of the gut lining and aid absorption.
Oat Derived Beta Glucans
With prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
Proven to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
How to Feed
- Simply mix with your dog's normal feed.
- For continued support, Odour Aid is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- Shake well before use.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
General Maintenance Level - Add 2 Pumps (4ml) per 6kg Bodyweight
Example: A 6kg dog would require 2 pumps (4ml) per day.
100% Crude Fat.
100% Vegetable Oil.
Find a Stockist
Store Locator is loading from Storemapper plugin...