Alfalfa Soya Oil is a natural, high quality forage, which has been de-dusted with a light covering of soya oil. Alfalfa Soya Oil is recommended to be fed as part of a high quality forage based diet.
Alfalfa Soya Oil for HorsesSold Out
Benefits of Feeding Alfalfa Soya Oil
- Recommended for all horses and ponies.
- Contains natural digestible super fibres that encourage microbial digestion.
- Contains high levels of digestible protein, vitamins and calcium.
- Contains 2% soya oil for additional energy and to reduce dust.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards.
- Recommended to be fed with Equilibra, Fibregest and Tiger Oats as part of the GWF Nutrition Equine Feeding Guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I feed Alfalfa Soya Oil?
Alfalfa Soya Oil is recommended to be fed as part of a high quality forage based diet.
How to Feed
- Split the total daily quantity by the number of daily feeds.
- Simply mix with your horse or pony's normal feed.
- Feed according to condition.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
All Horses & Ponies
500gms - 1.5kgs/day
15% Crude Protein, 4% Crude Fat, 25% Crude Fibre, 10% Crude Ash, 4% Starch, 2% Sugar, 1.25% Calcium, 0.3% Phosphorus, 0.1% Sodium.
98% Dried Alfalfa Chaff, 2% Vegetable Oils & Fats.
Find a Stockist
Store Locator is loading from Storemapper plugin...