What are the key benefits of using Camelibra NG-2 for my camelids?
- Maintains normal gut health, feed motility, gas eructation and natural fibre digesting activity.
- Contains 10 active nutraceuticals, including beneficial omega 3 fats that are essential for skin health, fertility and normal anti-inflammatory processes.
- Provides natural buffering and seaweed meal for foregut functioning and organic trace elements.
- Contains prebiotics to sustain beneficial fibre digesting bacteria.
- Contains high levels of essential vitamins and bio-available trace elements including vitamins A, D3 & E, selenium, copper, manganese, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium.
- Provides 2400mg/kg of bio-available zinc, essential for high quality fibre and a healthy skin.
- Provides ‘nanotechnology’ products to maintain the natural defences against antagonists found in foodstuffs and the environment.
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with the camelid’s normal feed.
- Very economical, quick and easy to feed.
*Claim Your Free Bag with BAS Membership
The British Alpaca Society and GWF Nutrition have joined together to offer all new members of the BAS a FREE 20kg bag of Camelibre NG-2, including delivery within mainland UK. For more details, please call BAS directly on: +44 (0) 2476 304400.
When should I feed Camelibra NG-2 to my camelids?
Camelibra NG-2 should be fed to all camelids on a daily basis to complement a natural high fibre diet.
How to Feed
- Simply mix Camelibra NG-2 with fibre pellets and/or chaff.
|Category||General Maintenance Level / Day|
|All Camelids||1gm of Camelibra NG-2 per kg liveweight|
|Example: A 60kg Alpaca = 60gms Camelibra NG-2 per day.|