What are the key benefits of using Joint Aid for Cats?
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all cats.
- Supports the natural regeneration of cartilage and synovial fluid.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the cat’s metabolism.
- Contains 12 active nutraceuticals, including high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains the unique Oatinol Delivery System to maintain a healthy digestive tract and a high rate of absorption of essential nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured as very palatable and easily digested 2mm pellets; perfect for mixing with the cat’s normal feed.
- Quick and easy to feed.
When should I feed Joint Aid to my cat?
Joint Aid can be fed to all cats from any age and is especially suitable for elderly cats showing signs of restricted movement.
How to Feed
- Simply mix with your cat’s normal feed.
- Joint Aid can be fed to all cats regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Joint Aid is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- Recommended daily levels. 1 measure = 2gms. A measure is included in the pack.
|Size of Cat
||General Maintenance Level
||1 Measure (2gms) / Day
Contains 12 Active Nutraceuticals
Nutraceuticals are nutritional substances that provide additional health benefits. Through the addition of the following nutraceuticals, Joint Aid provides a complementary support for all cats.
KB – For more information see Knowledge Base article: The Role of Nutricines in Health
KB – For more information see Knowledge Base article: Glucosamine & Chondroitin
1 – Chondroitin
Chondroitin is essential for the resilience and natural regeneration of cartilage. It maintains normal enzymatic activity and water holding capacity to provide healthy resistance to compression.
2 – Collagen Matrix
Collagen possesses great tensile strength and provides the framework that gives tissues their firmness and resilience. It is essential for connecting and supporting the bones, tendons, muscles and cartilage.
3 – Curcumin
Curcumin is the active ingredient of the spice, turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant and supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body.
4 – Glucosamine
Glucosamine gives cartilage its structure and shock absorbing qualities. It is essential for the regeneration of cartilage and is also involved in the formation of tendons, skin, bone and ligaments.
5 – Glutamic Acid
Glutamic Acid is a natural flavour enhancer and an important nutritional support for natural healing and gut health during times of stress.
6 – Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Hemp Oil is probably the best source of Omega 3 fatty acids found in the plant world. This unique combination enables the animal to produce other essential Omega 3 fats called EPA & DHA, both of which are normally only found in fish oils and are crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body.
7 – MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
MSM is a source of sulphur, which helps to form cross links with other molecules that maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues. It is also essential for the manufacture of collagen.
8 – Vitamin C
Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen in the body that forms the matrix of connective tissues in mammals. It directly affects the level of tissue growth, development or repair after injury so is crucial for healing and the body’s immune system.
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
KB – For more information see Knowledge Base article: The Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
- Maintain gut cell integrity.
- Maintain the lining of the gut.
- Support the immune system.
- Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
9 – Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
Galactolipids are a combination of sugar and fat molecules that create the perfect medium for the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
10 – Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
Tocotrienol antioxidants are a natural form of vitamin E. They are 40-60 times more readily available than other forms of vitamin E and help to maintain the integrity of the cells forming the lining of the gut to aid absorption.
11 – Oat Derived Beta Glucans
Beta Glucans have prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
12 – Phospholipids
Phospholipids have emulsifying properties and have been shown to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
- Orders are desptached Monday – Friday.
- Orders received by 13:00 will be despatched the same day.
- Orders received after 13:00 will be despatched the next working day.
- Above applies to Zone 1 customers only.
Need Your Order Quickly?
- For orders required quickly, we offer a ‘Next Working Day’ service for a small additional charge.
- Please select from the ‘Delivery Method’ field opposite.
- Note: Mainland UK deliveries only.
Due to variable haulage costs to Scottish Highlands, please ensure you have selected Zone 2 before proceed to the checkout.
Rest of World
For orders outside UK mainland, please call for up to date haulage prices.
- Standard 3-5 day UK Mainland delivery included.
- Next Day delivery available.
- Surcharge for Scottish Highlands.
- All prices include 20% VAT.