Alfalfa Soya Oil is a natural, high quality forage for alpacas and llamas, which has been de-dusted with a light covering of soya oil. Alfalfa Soya Oil is recommended to be fed as part of a high quality forage based diet.
Alfalfa Soya Oil for AlpacasSold Out
Benefits of Feeding Alfalfa Soya Oil
- Contains natural digestible super fibres that encourage microbial digestion.
- Contains high levels of digestible protein, vitamins and calcium.
- Contains 2% soya oil for additional energy and to reduce dust.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I feed Alfalfa Soya Oil to my alpaca or llama?
Alfalfa Soya Oil is recommended to be fed as part of a high quality forage based diet.
How to Feed
- Simply mix with your camelid's other feedstuffs.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
All Alpacas & Llamas
100gms - 250gms/day
15% Crude Protein, 4% Crude Fat, 25% Crude Fibre, 10% Crude Ash, 4% Starch, 2% Sugar, 1.25% Calcium, 0.3% Phosphorus, 0.1% Sodium.
98% Dried Alfalfa Chaff, 2% Vegetable Oils & Fats.
Find a Stockist
Store Locator is loading from Storemapper plugin...