With selenium, vitamin E and Omega 3's to support a healthy immune system.
Duck & Goose Mini Layers Pellets
A highly palatable, high cereal complete diet for all laying ducks and geese, designed to support wellbeing and healthy egg production.
Duck & Goose Mini Layers Pellets
A versatile 2mm pellet with selenium, vitamin E and natural Omega 3's to support a healthy immune system.
A highly digestible, high cereal complete diet for all laying ducks and geese, designed to support wellbeing and healthy egg production.
- Standard 1-3 working day UK mainland delivery £6.36 + VAT.
- Surcharge for Scottish Highlands, Islands & NI.
- Please contact us to discuss pricing for half and full pallet orders. Mix and match from our Alpaca, Horse and Pig & Poultry ranges.
Select Pack Size:
Unit Price (inc. VAT):
10% OFF £11.80
What are the Benefits of Feeding Duck & Goose Mini Layers Pellets?
- Provides a nutritionally balanced, quality protein and digestible starch diet for all laying adult ducks and geese.
- 16.5% crude protein.
- Formulated with selenium, vitamin E and hemp derived Omega 3's to support a healthy immune system and feather quality.
- With added threonine and arginine to improve laying ability, egg weight and shell strength.
- Contains the natural wormer diatomaceous earth, enzymes and prebiotics to help cereal digestion and maximise high nutrient uptake.
- With beta carotene for a vibrant yolk colour.
- Provides a balanced supply of amino acids and calcium to support egg shell formation.
- With betaine to reduce heat stress and dehydration.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
Explained - Nutraceuticals
Explained - The 37 Active Nutraceuticals in Duck & Goose Mini Layers Pellets
Nutraceuticals are products derived from food sources with extra health benefits in addition to their basic nutritional value.
An essential amino acid for growth, feathering and other key biological functions. Important for laying ability, egg weight and shell strength.
Beta-Glucanase & Beta-Xylanase Enzyme
Allows for a more efficient absorption and digestion of the feed's nutrients including beta glucans derived from cereal starch sources.
Helps reduce heat stress and dehydration, particularly important for housed birds, as well as preserving the availability of amino acids.
Beta Carotene (Vitamin A precursor)
A safe and effective way to provide the building blocks for vitamin A, which is vital for vision, appetite and growth.
Important for beak and claw integrity as well as plumage and skin condition.
Essential as a major constituent of bones and eggshell and required for muscle contractions (all movement), cell membrane function and enzyme regulation.
Essential for all cell membranes and neural function, necessary to support cognitive health and aid in the prevention of fatty liver syndrome. Also important to prevent Perosis (displacement of the Achilles' tendon), a common issue found in poultry.
Essential for improving blood flow and for the production of collagen, which provides the framework for muscles, organs and connective tissues. Prolonged copper deficiency can lead to reduced egg production, hatchability and abnormal eggs.
A natural wormer, effective for helping to eliminating worms in the digestive system.
Folic Acid (Vitamin B9)
Helps produce healthy blood cells and used by the body to manufacture DNA. A deficiency can result in decreased egg production, poor plumage and Perosis.
Essential for the production of thyroid hormones; important for healthy feathering
Essential for the transport and storage of oxygen around the body. It is also needed for growth, healing and immunity.
A vital amino acid for poultry and layers, critical for the growth of body tissues and essential for the development of nutritious eggs.
Essential for the nervous system and for normal growth and development.
Essential to maintaining the growth of tendons and ligaments, the formation of cartilage and the elasticity of connective tissue.
An essential amino acid crucial for egg size, weight and composition.
Niacin (Vitamin B3)
Important for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism, cell respiration and DNA repair. Deficiency can result in dermatitis and poor feathering on feet and head, reduced laying and brooding.
Oligosaccharides (Fructo & Mannan)
Oligosaccharides from yeast cell wall that help support natural expulsion of antagonists in the digestive tract and maintain a high level of natural immunity.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
An important anti-inflammatory for general health and wellbeing including cholesterol metabolism, nerve transmission and the immune system. Essential for healthy skin and high quality plumage.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)
Essential in order for the body to synthesise coenzyme A, which is essential for fatty acid metabolism. Important for feed conversion.
Essential for growth, bone & teeth development as well as egg production, quality, size and shell integrity. Supports urinary tract health.
Aids fat & carbohydrate metabolism, nerve and muscle control. Vital for the movement of nutrients into a cell.
Salt (Sodium & Chloride)
An important electrolyte which regulates bodily fluids across cells and essential for movement of nerve impulses across the body. Vital for the movement of nutrients into a cell.
Selenium (Inc. Bonded)
An important antioxidant that works synergistically with vitamin E.
The main energy source in the poultry diet.
A essential amino acid and a crucial element of the bird's feed as it cannot be made by the body. Used in the bio-synthesis of proteins and essential for feed conversion, egg production and egg mass.
An essential amino acid vital for the body's proteins, enzymes, muscles and neurotransmitters. Helps to regulate appetite, sleep, mood and pain.
Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate)
Essential for healthy eyesight, a strong bone structure, good fertility and an active immune system.
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
Supports neural pathways, appetite & muscle strength.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Supports appetite, growth and healthy skin.
Supports protein metabolism, growth and cognitive function.
Essential for the utilisation of amino acids; involved in the production of red blood cells and the integrity of the nervous system.
Vitamin C is essential for the production of collagen in the body that forms the matrix of connective tissues. It directly affects the level of tissue growth and development and the maintenance of the body's immune system.
Crucial for bone development. Also important for the immune system, fertility and the release of insulin. Works synergistically in particular with calcium to ensure good shell strength, egg quality and layability.
Vitamin E (Alpha-Tocopherol)
A biological antioxidant and essential for healthy reproductive, muscular, circulatory, nervous and immune systems.
Supports optimal liver function and important for the blood clotting process.
Essential for insulin production, blood clotting, healing and claw and beak health. Supports wound healing and the immune system. Sufficient levels of zinc are crucial for maintaining comb colour and prevent feathers from fraying.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
All Laying & Adult Ducks & Geese
- 150-175gm / Day
Additional Product Information
Product Information & Analysis
Form & Pack Size(s) WH020322-1171
- Very Digestible 2mm Pellets
- 20kg Bags
- 16.5% Crude Protein
- 4% Crude Fat
- 4% Crude Fibre
- 12.5% Crude Ash
- 3.6% Calcium
- 0.8% Phosphorus
- 0.2% Sodium
- 0.2% Magnesium
- 1% Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Hipro Soya Meal (GM Soya Production)
- Hemp Seed Meal
- Calcium Carbonate
- Minerals, Mono & Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids & Vitamins
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Soya Oil (GM Soya Production)
- 0.5% Oligosaccharides (Fructo & Mannan)
- Amino Acid Premix
- Yeast Cell Wall
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Cane Molasses
- 1.10% Arginine
- 0.90% Lysine
- 0.70% Threonine
- 0.47% Methionine
- 0.20% Tryptophan
Trace Elements (/kg):
- 360mg Iron (3b103 Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate)
- 180mg Zinc (3b603 Zinc Oxide)
- 77mg Manganese (3b502 Manganese (II) Oxide)
- 24mg Copper (3b405 Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate)
- 1.5mg Iodine (3b202 Iodine (I) Calcium Iodate Anhydrous)
- 420mcg Selenium (3b801 Sodium Selenite)
- 80mcg Selenium (3b815 L-Selenomethionine)
- 9100iu Vitamin A (3a672a Retinyl Acetate)
- 3000iu Vitamin D3 (3a671)
- 147mg Vitamin E (3a700 Alpha Tocopherol)
- 750mg Betaine (3a925)
- 75mg Niacin (3a314)
- 22mg Calcium D-Pantothenate (3a841)
- 19mg Vitamin A pre-cursor (E160a (ii) Beta-Carotene)
- 8mg Folic Acid (3a316)
- 6mg Vitamin B6 (3a831)
- 60mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Binders & Anti-Caking Agents (/kg):
- 5gms Kieselgur (Diatomaceous Earth) (E551c)
- 2gms Calcium Sulphate (E516)
Digestibility Enhancers (/kg):
(4a1604i) Endo-1,3(4)-Beta-Glucanase (EC 18.104.22.168) 1100VU/g & Endo-1,4-Beta-Xylanase (EC 22.214.171.124) 1500VU/g produced by Talaromyces Versatilis sp.nov. IMI CC 378536 (formerly Penicillium Funiculosum IMI SD 101)
Quality Assurance / Storage Advice & Additional Information
- This product is manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standard.
- This product should be stored in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
Associated Knowledge Base Articles
Need More Information?
For all general enquiries, technical and feeding support, please telephone: +44 (0)1225 708482 or email: email@example.com