We're pleased to confirm we are open and taking orders as usual. However, some deliveries are still taking slightly longer than usual - please therefore allow more time for your order to arrive. Our team are happy to continue with our usual service with safety measures in place and we are doing whatever we can to minimise any disruption to you during the restrictions.
To protect our staff and the wider community as much as possible, we have introduced some safety measures throughout the business. These include:
- hand sanitiser in all working areas with policies in place to ensure high levels of hygiene
- clear signage throughout the business outlining measures and guidelines
- social distancing measures in place including between staff and with visitors to the premises
- staggered break times and use of communal areas with outdoor lunchtime seating provided
- staff homeworking wherever possible.
If you have any questions please just get in touch with us here or on our social media channels. Stay stay safe everyone.