Advice Line: +44 (0)1225 708482
Alpaca, Llama and Camel Feeds
The Most Advanced Range of Camelid Feeds & Supplements Available Today
Forage should always be the main part of your alpaca or llama’s diet, but adding a nutritional supplement is essential to maintain healthy digestion and ensure they are getting essential nutrients, such as vitamin D.
Our camelid feeds and supplements have been created without compromise to support gut health and maintain the correct nutritional balance for continued health and wellbeing, including the very specific requirements of lactating mothers and young cria.
Hembra & Cria™
A high specification complementary feed for both lactating hembra and newborn cria, designed to maintain the health of the mother and promote the development of the newborn to 6 months of age.
- Contains high quality whey protein concentrate to minimise the impact of dietary change.
- Designed to be fed as a single feed to both lactating hembra and cria.
A high specification complementary feed for adolescent camelids, designed to manage the transition from weaning to adult diets and promote healthy growth.
- The perfect feed to aid the transition from weaning to adult feeds.
- Contains the correct balance of nutrients to support the camelid during the crucial adolescent growth period, particularly during poor grazing.
A high specification complementary feed for alpacas and llamas, designed to provide the correct nutritional balance to maintain healthy digestion and productivity from natural forage/fibre based diets.
- Maintains normal gut health, feed motility, gas eructation and natural fibre digesting activity.
- Recommended by the British Alpaca Society (BAS).