Joint Aid Plus is a high specification joint care supplement for all horses and ponies, designed to maintain healthy joints and aid freedom of movement regardless of age, size and level of workload. Contains 12 active nutraceuticals including glucosamine, chondroitin & Oatinol™.
Joint Aid Plus for HorsesSold Out
Benefits of Feeding Joint Aid Plus for Horses
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all horses and ponies.
- Supports the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the equine's metabolism.
- Provides a unique combination of 12 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% non-GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I feed Joint Aid Plus to my horse or pony?
Joint Aid Plus can be fed to all horses and ponies from any age at the General Support level to maintain freedom of movement throughout their lives. For elderly and working horses and ponies, Joint Aid Plus is recommended to be fed at the Full Support level.
Contains 12 Active Nutraceuticals
Essential for the resilience and regeneration of cartilage.
Essential for the structural framework of tendons, muscles and cartilage.
A natural and potent antioxidant.
A natural flavour enhancer and important for natural gut health during times of stress.
Gives cartilage its structure and shock absorbing qualities. It is involved in the formation of cartilage, tendons, skin, bone and ligaments.
Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body.
Helps to maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues and crucial for the production of collagen.
Essential for the production of collagen and the maintenance of the body’s immune system.
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
Maintain gut cell integrity.
Maintain the lining of the gut.
Support the immune system.
Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
To support the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
A natural, highly bioavailable form of vitamin E to help maintain the integrity of the gut lining and aid absorption.
Oat Derived Beta Glucans
With prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
Proven to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
How to Feed
- Joint Aid Plus can be fed to all horses and ponies from any age at the General Support level to maintain freedom of movement throughout their lives.
- For elderly and working horses and ponies, Joint Aid Plus is recommended to be fed at the Full Support level.
- Simply mix with your horse or pony's normal feed.
- 1 cup = 100gms. A measure is included in the pack.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
General Maintenance Level - 1/4 Measure (25gms) / Day
Full Support Level - 1/2 Measure (50gms) / Day
General Maintenance Level -1/2 Measure (50gms) / Day
Full Support Level - 1 Measure (100gms) / Day
14% Crude Protein, 6.5% Crude Fat, 12% Crude Fibre, 7% Crude Ash, 20% Starch, 4% Sugar, 0.35% Calcium, 0.3% Phosphorus, 0.75% Sodium.
Black Oats, Micronized (sugar) Beet Pulp, Hemp Seed Meal, Cane (Sugar) Molasses, Sodium Bicarbonate, 3.5% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol), 2% Glucosamine, 1% Chondroitin, 1% MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), 0.5% Curcumin, 0.5% Collagen Matrix
Vitamins (/kg): 800mg Vitamin C (3a300 Ascorbic Acid); Trace Elements (/kg): 50mg Manganese (3b507 Dimanganous Chloride Trihydroxide); Flavour Enhancers (/kg): 10gm L-Glutamic acid (2b620).
Find a Stockist
Store Locator is loading from Storemapper plugin...