A high specification, complete high energy, low starch feed for all hard working horses and ponies. Contains 5 active nutraceuticals including the Oatinol™ Delivery System.
Tiger OatsSold Out
Benefits of Feeding Tiger Oats
- Recommended for all working and competition horses and ponies.
- Provides a lower starch (33%), high oil, high fibre, 14MJ/kg energy feed.
- Provides the perfect combination of slow and fast release energy.
- Manufactured as muesli using whole traditional, high oil, high fibre, lower starch lean horse oats.
- Includes a 2mm vitamin and mineral pellet to balance calcium/phosphorus ratios and provide important electrolytes for peak performance.
- Contains concentrated yeast derived oligosaccharides as a feed source for beneficial bacteria to help maintain a healthy hindgut.
- Provides the best form of digestible starch, so reducing the risk of digestive upsets in the hindgut.
- Provides a unique combination of 5 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% non-GM, soya free formulation.
- Recommended to be fed with Equilibra, Fibregest and Alfalfa Soya Oil as part of the GWF Nutrition Equine Feeding Guide.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I feed Tiger Oats for Horses?
Tiger Oats should be fed when the level of actvity of the horse or pony is increased.
Contains 5 Active Nutraceuticals
Concentrated Yeast Derived Oligosaccharides
Provides a feed source for beneficial bacteria and supports the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment.
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
Maintain gut cell integrity.
Maintain the lining of the gut.
Support the immune system.
Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
To support the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
A natural, highly bioavailable form of vitamin E to help maintain the integrity of the gut lining and aid absorption.
Oat Derived Beta Glucans
With prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
Proven to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
How to Feed
- The feeding level below is provided as a guide. In all cases, feed according to the workload of the horse or pony. See our Equine Feeding Guide for a detailed guide on feeding amounts.
- Tiger Oats for Horses is recommended as a complete replacement to all other hard feeds for performance horses and ponies in medium or hard work.
- Split the total daily quantity by the number of daily feeds.
- Simply mix with your horse or pony's normal feed.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
All Horses & Ponies
250gms - 4kgs
11% Crude Protein, 7.5% Crude Fat, 10% Crude Fibre, 5% Crude Ash, 33% Starch, 2% Sugar, 0.65% Calcium, 0.35% Phosphorus, 0.4% Sodium.
Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp, Cane (Sugar) Molasses, 0.3% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol), Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Salt, 0.5% Oligosaccharides.
Vitamins (/kg): 9000iu Vitamin A (3a672a Retinyl Acetate), 1000iu Vitamin D3 (3a671 Cholecalciferol), 800mg Vitamin E (3a700 Alpha Tocopherol), 100mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), 2mg Vitamin K (3a710), 100mcg Biotin (3a880), 5mg Folic acid (3a316), 10mg Nicotinic Acid (3a314), 6mg Pantothenic Acid (3a841); Trace Elements (/kg): 50mg Iron (Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate 3b103), 0.5mg Iodine (Iodine (I) Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3b202), 5mg Copper (Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate 3b405 & 3b409 Dicopper Chloride Trihydroxide), 10mg Manganese (Manganese (II) Oxide 3b502 & 3b507 Dimanganous Chloride Trihydroxide), 25mg Zinc (Zinc Oxide 3b603 & 3b609 Zinc Chloride Hydroxide Monohydrate), 0.2mg Selenium (3b815 L-Selenomethionine).
Find a Stockist
Store Locator is loading from Storemapper plugin...