X-Lam Aid for Horses is a high specification laminitis supplement for all horses and ponies susceptible to, or recovering from, the effects of laminitis. Contains 11 active nutraceuticals including the Oatinol™ Delivery System.
X-Lam Aid for HorsesSold Out
Benefits of Feeding X-Lam Aid for Horses
- Approved by specialist equine veterinary practices.
- Maintains the integrity of the basal membrane and all connective tissues.
- Helps maintain stable digestion in the hindgut by supporting a high population of beneficial bacteria.
- Helps maintain normal, healthy blood flow to all areas of the body, including the mucosal lining of the gut wall and the extremities of the hooves.
- Supports the normal anti-inflammatory actions of the body.
- X-Lam Aid is suitable for equines with sugar issues.
- Supports the body's natural defences against antagonists found in both feed and the environment.
- Provides a unique combination of 11 active nutraceuticals.
- Includes high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% non-GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 3mm pellets.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I feed X-Lam Aid to my horse or pony?
X-Lam Aid should be fed to horses and ponies that are susceptible to, or recovering from, laminitis.
Contains 11 Active Nutraceuticals
Essential for the structural framework of tendons, muscles and cartilage.
A natural and potent antioxidant.
Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body.
Microscopic Toxin Binder
Aids the natural expulsion of antagonists found in feed and the environment.
Natural Buffering Material
Helps support stable, beneficial digestion in the hindgut by providing natural acid buffering to aid micro flora and gut wall integrity.
Help support the natural expulsion of antagonists in the digestive tract and maintain a high level of natural immunity.
Vitamin B Complex
Essential for maintaining normal, healthy blood flow to all areas of the body, including the mucosal lining of the gut wall and the extremities of the hooves.
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
Maintain gut cell integrity.
Maintain the lining of the gut.
Support the immune system.
Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
To support the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
A natural, highly bioavailable form of vitamin E to help maintain the integrity of the gut lining and aid absorption.
Oat Derived Beta Glucans
With prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
Proven to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
How to Feed
- Simply mix with your horse or pony's normal feed.
- 1 measure = 100gms. A measure is included in the pack.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
Horses up to 14hh
Full Support Level - 1 Measure (100gms) / Day
Horses 14hh & Over
Full Support Level - 1 1/2 Measures (150gms)/Day
12% Crude Protein, 8% Crude Fat, 15% Crude Fibre, 18% Crude Ash, 10% Starch, 3% Sugar, 4.5% Calcium, 0.4% Phosphorus, 0.7% Sodium, 9000mg/kg Omega 3 Fats.
Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp, 15% Calcareous Marine Shells (Natural Buffer), 4.5% Vegetable Oils & Fats (Oatinol), 2% Microscopic Toxin Binder, 2% Yeast & Oat Oligosaccharides, 0.5% Curcumin, 0.5% Collagen Matrix.
Binders/Anti-Caking Agents (/kg): 4gms 1m558i Bentonite Montmorillonite.
Vitamins (/kg): 400gm Vitamin B6 (3a831), 3000mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), 24mg Folic acid (3a316), 800mg Vitamin C (3a300 Ascorbic Acid); Trace Elements (/kg): 50mg Manganese (3b507 Dimanganous Chloride Trihydroxide).