Omega 3 Aid is a high specification skin and coat supplement for all dogs, made with a 100% blend of high quality vegetable oils to promote healthy skin, a glossy coat and normal moulting cycles. Rich in Omega 3 and Natural Vitamin E. Contains 4 Active Nutraceuticals.
Omega 3 Aid for DogsSold Out
Benefits of Feeding Omega 3 Aid for Dogs
- Helps maintain a healthy, glossy coat.
- Helps maintain healthy skin.
- Helps maintain normal moulting cycles.
- Helps maintain good fertility status by supporting the quality and mobility of sperm.
- Rich in hemp derived Omega 3 and natural vitamin E antioxidants.
- Fish free.
- Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- A 100% non-GM, soya free formulation.
- Quick and easy to feed.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I feed Omega 3 Aid to my dog?
Omega 3 Aid should be fed to all dogs that exhibit dry, flaky skin and poor coat condition.
Contains 4 Active Nutraceuticals
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
Maintain gut cell integrity.
Maintain the lining of the gut.
Support the immune system.
Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
To support the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
A natural, highly bioavailable form of vitamin E to help maintain the integrity of the gut lining and aid absorption.
Oat Derived Beta Glucans
With prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
Proven to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
How to Feed
- Simply mix with your dog's normal feed.
- For continued support, Omega 3 Aid is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- Shake well before use.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
General Maintenance Level - Add 1 Pump (2ml) per 6kg Bodyweight
Example: A 6kg dog would require 1 pump (2ml) per day.
100% Crude Fat.
100% Vegetable Oil.
Find a Stockist
Store Locator is loading from Storemapper plugin...