Contains 26 essential daily vitamins and minerals, essential to help maintain health on a daily basis
OneCup for Horses™
A high specification supplement designed to provide 26 essential daily vitamins and minerals in just OneCup.
OneCup for Horses™
Contains 22 essential daily vitamins and minerals, essential to help maintain health on a daily basis
A high specification supplement, designed to provide all horses and ponies with 22 essential daily vitamins and minerals in just OneCup.
- Standard 1-3 working day UK mainland delivery £6.36 + VAT.
- Surcharge for Scottish Highlands, Islands & NI.
Select Pack Size:
What are the Benefits of Feeding OneCup for Horses?
- Provides 26 essential daily vitamins and minerals, ideal for "good doers" who require less traditional feed to maintain condition.
- Complements all chaffs, forages and basic feeds.
- Consistency in every cup.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable, easy-to-feed 3mm pellets.
When Should I feed OneCup to My Horse?
OneCup should be fed to all horses and ponies that require little in the way of traditional feeding stuffs to maintain condition (good doers), but will benefit from the addition of essential daily vitamins and minerals. A 100gm measure of OneCup provides approximately ten times the level of vitamins and trace elements as most general equine feeds, such as pony nuts.
What is the Difference Between OneCup for Horses and Equilibra Feed Balancer?
OneCup for Horses is a convenient, no mess and no wastage way of providing essential vitamins and minerals to your horse or pony on a daily basis.
While Equilibra also does this, it has been formulated with digestive/overall health as the key benefit and, as such, provides the following additional benefits to the horse or pony:
- Yeast cultures to aid fibre digestion and create a beneficial environment for friendly bacteria in the hind gut.
- Natural antioxidants to maintain high levels in the blood and support long term health.
- Omega 3 fatty acids to support the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body and also maintaining the metabolism’s response to sugar in the diet.
- Prebiotics as nourishment for beneficial bacteria and aid the natural expulsion of antagonists from the digestive tract.
- Microscopic toxin binders to also aid the natural expulsion of antagonists from the body.
- Oat bran soluble fibres (beta-glucans) to help maintain an active immune system and support the natural self defence process to deal with antagonists that reach the blood system.
- The Oatinol™ Delivery System. A blend of galactolipid natural emsulifiers, natural tocotrienol antioxidants, oat derived beta glucans and phospholipids, required to maintain gut cell integrity, maintain the lining of the gut, support the immune system and aid the absorption of nutricines, vitamins and trace elements.
Equilibra Feed Balancer remains the key product in the GWF Nutrition Feeding Programme to establish digestive health and provide top performance from all horses or ponies.
Explained - Nutraceuticals
Explained - The 26 Essential Daily Vitamins and Minerals in OneCup for Horses
Nutraceuticals are products derived from food sources with extra health benefits in addition to their basic nutritional value.
With every 100gm cup, OneCup provides all horses and ponies with the following vitamins and minerals:
Beta Carotene (Vitamin A Precursor): 8mg
A safe and effective way to provide the building blocks for vitamin A, which is vital for vision, appetite and growth.
Essential for the integrity of hoof and skin, and maintenance of normal blood glucose levels.
Essential as a major constituent of bones and required for muscle contractions (all movement), cell membrane function and enzyme regulation.
Essential for all cell membranes and neural function, necessary to support cognitive health.
Copper (inc. Protected): 66mg
Essential for improving blood flow and for the production of collagen, which provides the framework for muscles, organs and connective tissues.
Folic Acid: 3.5mg
Important for growth and development and helps to produce healthy blood cells.
Essential for the production of thyroid hormones. A deficiency of these can cause lethargy, poor performance and infertility.
Essential for the transport and storage of oxygen around the body. It is also needed for growth, healing and immunity.
Essential for the nervous system and for normal growth and development. Important for regulating muscle contractions and movement.
Manganese (inc. Protected): 30mg
Essential for the production of chondroitin sulphate to aid healthy movement and the utilisation of fats and carbohydrates for energy.
Niacin (Vit B3): 12mg
Important for carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism, cell respiration and DNA repair.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: 330mg
Anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids provide a daily source of essential fat components, providing the correct dietary balance with pro-inflammatory omega 6. Omega 3's are also found in large concentrations in spermatozoa and are essential for maintaining cell wall integrity and preventing moisture/oil loss from the skin.
Pantothenic Acid: 7.5mg
Essential in order for the body to synthesise coenzyme A, which is essential for fatty acid metabolism.
Essential for growth, bone & teeth development, and supports urinary tract health.
Aids fat and carbohydrate metabolism, nerve and muscle control.
Salt - Sodium Chloride: 2.8gm
An important electrolyte which regulates bodily fluids across cells and essential for movement of nerve impulses across the body.
Selenium (inc. Protected): 0.3mg
An important antioxidant that works synergistically with vitamin E.
Vitamin A: 6500iu
Essential for healthy eyesight, a strong bone structure, good fertility and an active immune system.
Vitamin B1: 1mg
Supports neural pathways, appetite & muscle strength.
Vitamin B2: 2.5mg
Supports appetite, growth and healthy skin.
Vitamin B6: 22mg
Supports protein metabolism, growth and cognitive function.
Vitamin B12: 190mcg
Essential for the utilisation of amino acids; involved in the production of red blood cells and the integrity of the nervous system.
Vitamin D3: 2035iu
Crucial for bone development. Also important for the immune system, fertility and the release of insulin.
Vitamin E: 160mg
A biological antioxidant and essential for healthy reproductive, muscular, circulatory, nervous and immune systems. Has anti-ageing properties.
Vitamin K: 4mg
Supports optimal liver function and important for the blood clotting process.
Zinc (inc. Protected): 106mg
Essential for keratin production and hoof integrity. Supports insulin production, wound healing and the immune system.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
- Simply mix with your horse or pony’s normal feed.
- OneCup can be fed to all horses and ponies regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, OneCup is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- Very digestible 3mm pellets.
- Please store in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
- 1 Cup (Included) = 100gm.
All Horses & Ponies
- 1 Cup / Day
Additional Product Information
Product Information & Analysis
Form & Pack Size(s) WH250123-945
- Very Digestible 3mm Pellets
- 3kg Minimum Waste Pouches
- 17% Crude Protein
- 6% Crude Fat
- 7% Crude Fibre
- 18.5% Crude Ash
- 13% Starch
- 6% Sugar
- 3.8% Calcium
- 0.9% Phosphorus
- 1.1% Sodium
- 0.6% Magnesium
- 0.3% Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- Micronized (Sugar) Beet Pulp
- Hipro Soya (GM Soya Production)
- Black Oats
- Calcium Carbonate
- Soya Oil (GM Soya Production)
- Dicalcium Phosphate
- Sodium Chloride
- Magnesium Carbonate
- Cane (Sugar) Molasses
- Calcium Sulphate Anhydrous (Pellet Binder)
Trace Elements (/kg):
- 1056mg Zinc (3b603 Zinc Oxide & 3b609 Zinc Chloride Hydroxide Monohydrate)
- 1000mg Iron (3b103 Iron (II) Sulphate Monohydrate)
- 660mg Copper (3b409 Dicopper Chloride Trihydroxide & 3b405 Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate)
- 300mg Manganese (3b502 Manganese (II) Oxide & 3b507 Dimanganous Chloride Trihydroxide)
- 10mg Iodine (3b202 Iodine (I) Calcium Iodate Anhydrous)
- 2.8mg Selenium (3b815 L-Selenomethionine & 3b801 Sodium Selenite)
- 65000iu Vitamin A (3a672a Retinyl Acetate)
- 20350iu Vitamin D3 (3a671)
- 1600mg Vitamin E (3a700 Alpha Tocopherol)
- 1440mg Choline (3a890)
- 215mg Vitamin B6 (3a831)
- 120mg Niacin (3a314)
- 80mg Vitamin A precursor (E160a (ii) Beta-Carotene)
- 74mg Calcium D-Pantothenate (3a841)
- 40mg Vitamin K3 (3a710)
- 33mg Folic Acid (3a316)
- 25mg Vitamin B2 (3a826)
- 10mg Vitamin B1 (3a820)
- 7mg Biotin (3a880)
- 1.9mg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
Flavour Enhancers (/kg):
400mg Premixture of Flavouring Compounds
Quality Assurance / Storage Advice & Additional Information
- This product is manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standard.
- This product should be stored in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight.
- Download product Images.
Need More Information?
For all general enquiries, technical and feeding support, please telephone: +44 (0)1225 708482 or email: email@example.com