Joint Aid for Cats is a high specification joint supplement for all cats, designed to maintain healthy joints and aid freedom of movement. Contains 12 Active Nutraceuticals including the Oatinol™ Delivery System.
Joint Aid for CatsSold Out
Benefits of Feeding Joint Aid for Cats
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all cats. regardless of age, size and level of exercise.
- Supports the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments and synovial fluid.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the cat's metabolism.
- Provides a unique combination of 12 active nutraceuticals, including glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- Wheat gluten free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable and easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I feed Joint Aid to my cat?
Joint Aid can be fed to all cats from any age and is especially suitable for elderly cats.
Contains 12 Active Nutraceuticals
Essential for the resilience and regeneration of cartilage.
Essential for the structural framework of tendons, muscles and cartilage.
A natural and potent antioxidant.
A natural flavour enhancer and important for natural gut health during times of stress.
Gives cartilage its structure and shock absorbing qualities. It is involved in the formation of cartilage, tendons, skin, bone and ligaments.
Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body.
Helps to maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues and crucial for the production of collagen.
Essential for the production of collagen and the maintenance of the body’s immune system.
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
Maintain gut cell integrity.
Maintain the lining of the gut.
Support the immune system.
Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
To support the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
A natural, highly bioavailable form of vitamin E to help maintain the integrity of the gut lining and aid absorption.
Oat Derived Beta Glucans
With prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
Proven to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
How to Feed
- Simply mix with your cat's normal feed. Joint Aid can be fed to all cats regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Joint Aid is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- 1 measure = 2gms. A measure is included in the pack.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
General Maintenance Level - 1 Measure (2gms) / Day
24% Crude Protein, 9% Crude Fat, 12% Crude Fibre, 9% Crude Ash, 20% Starch, 2% Sugar, 1.5% Calcium, 0.4% Phosphorus, 0.2% Sodium, 0.15% Magnesium.
Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Maize Gluten (Prairie) Meal, 5% Vegetable Oils & Fat (Oatinol), 2% Glucosamine, 1% Chondroitin, 1% MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), 0.5% Curcumin, 0.5% Collagen Matrix, 100mg/kg Piperine Pepper Extract.
Vitamins (/kg): 33340iu Vitamin A (3a672a Retinyl Acetate), 5000iu Vitamin D3 (3a671 Cholecalciferol), 2500mg Vitamin E (3a700 Alpha Tocopherol), 8000mcg Biotin (3a880), 400mg Vitamin B6 (3a831), 3000mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), 24mg Folic acid (3a316), 1000mg Vitamin C (3a300 Ascorbic Acid); Trace Elements (/kg): 240mg Manganese (3b507 Dimanganous Chloride Trihydroxide), 1mg Selenium (3b815 L-Selenomethionine); Flavour Enhancers (/kg): 10gm L-Glutamic acid (2b620); Amino Acids: 2.5% Lysine, 2.15% Leucine, 1.75% Arginine, 1% Valine, 0.75% Isoleucine.
Find a Stockist
Store Locator is loading from Storemapper plugin...