Joint Aid for Dogs is a high specification joint supplement with glucosamine for dogs, designed to aid freedom of movement. Plus Muscle Maintenance to support muscular structure and activity.
Joint Aid for DogsSold Out
Benefits of Feeding Joint Aid for Dogs Joint Supplement
- Maintains flexibility of movement in all working and pet dogs regardless of age, size and level of exercise.
- Supports the formation of cartilage, tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid and muscles.
- Helps maintain the natural anti-inflammatory actions of the dog's metabolism.
- Provides a unique combination of 22 active nutraceuticals.
- Contains the unique Oatinol™ Delivery System to maintain a high rate of nutrient absorption.
- Contains high levels of Omega 3 to support optimum health and performance.
- 100% wheat free.
- A 100% Non GM, soya free formulation.
- Manufactured to Universal Feed Assurance Scheme (UFAS) standards as palatable and easy-to-feed 2mm pellets.
100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee
*If you would like to try the product on a no-risk basis, the 250g and 500g pouches are offered within the UK with a full Money Back Guarantee. Simply follow the feeding recommendation and if there is no change in your dog whatsoever after the pack has been used, we will refund the purchase cost, minus any postage costs (if applicable).
For full terms and conditions, please visit: Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I add Joint Aid for Dogs to my dog's diet?
Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs from any age at the ‘General Support’ level to maintain freedom of movement and muscle condition throughout their lives. For elderly and working dogs or those showing reduced muscle mass, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed at the ‘Full Support’ level.
Contains 22 Active Nutraceuticals
Amino Acids (x 5)
High levels of 5 particular dietary amino acids, essential for the production of muscle tissue.
Essential for the resilience and regeneration of cartilage.
Essential for the structural framework of tendons, muscles and cartilage.
Curcumin is the active ingredient of the spice, turmeric. It is a natural and powerful antioxidant and supports the normal anti-inflammatory action of the body.
Gives cartilage its structure and shock absorbing qualities. It is involved in the formation of cartilage, tendons, skin, bone and ligaments.
A natural flavour enhancer and important for natural gut health during times of stress.
Hemp Oil Derived Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Crucial for maintaining the natural anti-inflammatory action of the body.
Helps to maintain the strength and integrity of connective tissues and crucial for the production of collagen.
Piperine Black Pepper Extract
Supports the retention in the metabolism of some active nutraceuticals, for example curcumin.
Trace Minerals (x3)
Provides selenium, manganese and magnesium to help maintain low levels of muscle reaction to work.
Essential for the production of collagen and the maintenance of the body’s immune system.
A biological antioxidant and essential for the health of reproductive, muscular, circulatory, nervous systems and immune functions in the metabolism.
The Unique Oatinol Delivery System
Oatinol is a natural high quality oil based concept developed by and unique to GWF Nutrition. When incorporated into the feed it supplies four active nutraceuticals to:
Maintain gut cell integrity.
Maintain the lining of the gut.
Support the immune system.
Aid the absorption of active ingredients, vitamins and trace elements.
Galactolipid Natural Emulsifiers
To support the absorption of active ingredients across the gut wall.
Natural Tocotrienol Antioxidants
A natural, highly bioavailable form of vitamin E to help maintain the integrity of the gut lining and aid absorption.
Oat Derived Beta Glucans
With prebiotic properties that support beneficial bacteria in the gut to promote healthy absorption.
Proven to actively influence nutrient digestibility and absorption.
How to Feed
- Joint Aid for Dogs can be fed to all dogs from any age at the ‘General Maintenance’ level to maintain freedom of movement and muscle condition throughout their lives.
- For elderly and working dogs or those showing reduced muscle mass, Joint Aid for Dogs is recommended to be fed at the ‘Full Support’ level.
- Simply mix with your dog's normal feed.
- Can be fed to all dogs regardless of age, size or level of exercise.
- For continued support, Joint Aid is recommended to be fed on a daily basis.
- 1 measure = 10gms. A measure is included in the pack.
Daily Feeding Recommendation
Toy / Small Dogs (Up to 15kgs)
General Maintenance Level - 1/4 Measure (2.5gms) / Day
Full Support Level - 1/2 Measure (5gms) / Day
Medium / Large Dogs (15 - 30kgs)
General Maintenance Level - 1/2 Measure (5gms) / Day
Full Support Level - 1 Measure (10gms) / Day
Very Large Dogs (Over 30kgs)
General Maintenance Level - 1 Measure (10gms) / Day
Full Support Level - 2 Measures (20gms) / Day
24% Crude Protein, 9% Crude Fat, 12% Crude Fibre, 9% Crude Ash, 20% Starch, 2% Sugar, 1.5% Calcium, 0.4% Phosphorus, 0.2% Sodium, 0.15% Magnesium.
Black Oats, Hemp Seed Meal, Maize Gluten (Prairie) Meal, 5% Vegetable Oils & Fat (Oatinol), 2% Glucosamine, 1% Chondroitin, 1% MSM (Methylsulfonymethane), 0.5% Curcumin, 0.5% Collagen Matrix, 100mg/kg Piperine Pepper Extract.
Vitamins (/kg): 33340iu Vitamin A (3a672a Retinyl Acetate), 5000iu Vitamin D3 (3a671 Cholecalciferol), 2500mg Vitamin E (3a700 Alpha Tocopherol), 8000mcg Biotin (3a880), 400mg Vitamin B6 (3a831), 3000mcg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), 24mg Folic acid (3a316), 1000mg Vitamin C (3a300 Ascorbic Acid); Trace Elements (/kg): 240mg Manganese (3b507 Dimanganous Chloride Trihydroxide), 1mg Selenium (3b815 L-Selenomethionine); Flavour Enhancers (/kg): 10gm L-Glutamic acid (2b620); Amino Acids: 2.5% Lysine, 2.15% Leucine, 1.75% Arginine, 1% Valine, 0.75% Isoleucine.